Aug 19, 2016

Yay! I can breath


Well, I am relieved.  The only suitable house here in town is not going to work out for us (there is a reason that in a place with so few rentals this place has been for rent for almost 2 years!!!)  and so Prince Charming and I discussed it and we are going to stop waffling around, I am going to stop feeling guilty and we are moving ahead with our original plan.  We are moving to the city as a joint decision.  It isn't my fault, I am not dragging us.  I am going to be near all the places and people I have missed and it may take time to get a place but that is okay, we know that however long it takes us, that is where we are going.  I feel like a weight has lifted off my shoulders.  I can breath.  We are going home to HRM, to all the old places and all our old friends and we are both okay with it. 


BTW, I am so happy!  So very happy!!!  I am so relieved!!!  I could do a dance!!!

No comments:

Twitter